Friday, June 26, 2009

WOW!!! it really has been a while since i last blogged. Well, today's topic is going to be short. it's about exams! This morning i had my first exam paper, which is my english paper. let's say it's not that hard and not that easy. i predicted that i was going to finish my paper before time's up but my prediction was wrong. hehe... then after exam i did not want to blab about it so i marched straight to the library to prepare for my upcoming exams. (did i mention that i have chemistry and applicable math exams on monday?) it's horrible!!! two papers on one day. r u kidding me? it's soo not cool! haha, since when studying has been in the ''cool'' factor, never. sigh! when i was in the library, i saw a math lecturer and damn, the queeu was quite long.(when i say quite long, i mean 3 person waiting only, haha) i went into the queeu and guess what? when it was going to be my turn, two ladies wanted to cut my queeu. lady number one asked me to let her ask that lecturer just 1 question. (i see lady number 1 almost everyday in the library, when im photocopying, she asked me to let her photocopy first which i did) but this time it's different. i couldn't take it anymore so i said ''sorry, u gotta wait for ur turn'' then she yack and yack with all her excuses ''pls, i just have 1 question and i have an exam later on'' i said ok to her but in the end i did not let her go first. that's how evil i am. sigh.... life is rough! hahahahahaha! when i was walking home from school, it rained (how pathetic). i stood under the branches of the tree and hoping that lightining won't strike. hahahahaha! it was funny. then i was talking to myself like a lunatic (oh goodness). i think im going crazy. hahaha! well, i gotta go now, get ready to go to cell tonight. cya!



Javi being me at 2:54 AM

you are not worth my time

my sentient soul

My Photo
Javier Choo
Sixteen
ISB
3/11/91
Scorpio

i love
chatting
facebooking
Surfing internet

To do list
Study for IGCSE Exams

Wish list

Mobile phone

Links
Aaron.C
Andrew.Ng
CBs
Charles
Dexter.Ho
Kimberly.Sta.M
Nadhirah.S

Archives

May 2008

June 2009

August 2009

November 2009

-shoutouts